Position: Business Development- Lead
Location: Gurgaon, Haryana and Mumbai, Maharashtra
Must Have: 8+ years of experience
- Development of new business via agency relationships
- Drive sales by building and maintaining senior level relationships with brands
- Responsible for annual sales targets through new client acquisition and growing existing client base in the assigned territory
- Updated with latest trends, client performance and strategize to increase client’s business through Yaap offerings
- Optimizing client and agency base to increase their advertising and marketing expenditure
- Provide leadership, inspiration, mentorship, and guidance to members of the Sales team across multiple locations in India
- How to handle a minimum 10 cr. annual digital business
- Passion for advertising and experience in Digital sales/concept sales/content selling/business solution sales
- Influential and senior level relationship building skills
- Experience of leading a team and be a team player
- Strong sales and project management abilities with willingness to travel
- Work on client needs and write effective briefs
- Field research, collation, and data analysis on customer’s understanding of campaigns
- Creative briefing and coordination on execution of jobs
- Facilitating relationship between the client & agency
- Planning & executing campaigns - releasing artworks, co-ordination with creative and planning team
- Maintaining the brand requisition data
- Actively planning and maintaining finances for client
- Monitoring of ongoing activities within the client portfolio
- Managing, reviewing and delivering projects for clients
- Timely reporting to clients and keeping them abreast of current work on projects
- Reach out to new clients, nurturing and furthering relationships with existing clients
- Identifying accounts whose revenues may be shrinking so as to address at-risk customers and reach out to these accounts to ensure they are retained
- Help identify target audiences and plan media campaigns
- Compare and negotiate rates, ad space and airtime
- Optimize plans and budgets according to the best media mix
- Prepare schedules and adjust when needed
- Experiment with new platforms and channels
- Ensure ads are creative and displayed appropriately
- Monitor costs and return on investment (ROI)
- Report to clients and build long-term relationships
- Collaborate with functional heads & partners for projects & pitches
- Understand client expectations and liaise with clients to ensure satisfaction
- Familiarity with media-buying, planning and research
- Strong fluency with MS office specifically Excel, with strong analytical skills, effective negotiator
- A passion for everything digital, with an active interest and understanding of online advertising industry trends
- Great analysis skills (including quantitative analysis) and proven critical thinking capability
- Industry/commercial awareness
- Bachelor's or master's in business or related field
- Proven experience as Media Buyer or similar role; experience in digital media is preferred
- Creative/Out-of-the-Box thinking
- A good understanding of brands/markets in India, current advertising trends, consumer behaviour and related sense of the markets to be able to offer solutions (in conjunction with the creative team) to clients.
- Through copy, be able to deliver tangible results to clients/brands and make a difference through exemplary strategy and creative.
- Discussing the client's core message and target audience
- Brainstorming visual and copy ideas with team members of the creative team.
- Excellent command over English language. Expert in writing skills, editing and proofreading abilities. Ability to write concise, attention-grabbing and hard-hitting copy that clearly puts the message across.
- Work closely with the Art team on the projects.
- Ability to deliver within short-frames and meet the deadlines.
- Developing creative ideas and concepts, writing print ads, e-mailers, outdoor campaigns etc.
- How to think and execute social media, digital and mainline campaigns
- Be highly creative, imaginative, and self-motivated
- Have the creative knack to deliver the best possible quality work
- Have good written and interpersonal skills
- Work independently as well as in team
- Ability to work under pressure with an eye for detail
- Have interest in new advertising culture, trends and techniques.
Position: Influencer Marketing Specialist
Location: Gurgaon, Haryana
Must Have: 2-5 years of experience
- Liaising with bloggers/influencers
- Brainstorming and coming up with innovative ideas
- Helping identify, contact, and manage relationships with influencers and content creators
- Creative thinking for data/analytics to effectively evaluate and report on project success and achievement of KPIs
- As part of digital experience must have specific Blogger/Influencer experience
- Highly organised and detail-oriented, with a strong ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience in negotiating with external partners (talent, agents, vendors, etc.)
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, changing environment that feels like a startup
- Provide strategic consultation to social managers and marketing leads around influencer activations and programs for brand campaigns
- Planning and managing delivery of influencer campaigns and social media campaigns
- Relationship Management skills, good communication, persistence and passion