The Internship Program is a project-oriented learning opportunity for graduate/PG students to gain experience through assignments based on YAAP’s current client’s needs YAAP advertises internship assignments twice a year and welcomes motivated, openminded, and self-directed individuals to apply
The internship program offers the opportunity in:
- Creative- Art/ Copy/ Studio
- Client Servicing
- Media- Planning/Buying/Operations
- Business Development
- Corporate Communication
Eligibility- Internship candidates must
- Be a graduate or enrolled in a Master's level program in the last year.
- Possess an excellent command of English; and/or
- Have professional experience relevant to the assignment.
Application period for the 2021 Internship Program:
- 1st batch: 1 April to 30 September On board: March onwards
- 2nd batch: 1 October to 31 March On board: September onwards
Eligible candidates can apply through filling the form, upload their CV and attach their work link
- The selection team will evaluate your application and your work portfolio(if you are applying for internship in creative department)
- Applications submitted after the beginning of the batch will be considered for the next batch
- YAAP evaluates applications based on: eligibility requirements, relevance of academic study and work experience; and the level of interest and motivation to contribute to development work.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted